Skip to Main Content
ExamWorks UK is committed to security, privacy and financial integrity, taking every effort to ensure compliance with a range of industry standard accreditations.
Current Compliance Metrics
- ExamWorks UK is fully compliant with the NHS Information Governance Toolkit (Level 3). This standard safeguards the security of all personal and sensitive data.
- ExamWorks UK is proud to be an official 6Cs partner organisation. 6Cs Live supports the delivery of six areas including care, compassion, competence, communication, courage and commitment. We actively promote the 6Cs to our clinical nurses and partners and they are embedded within our values and the culture at ExamWorks UK.
- Data Protection Act: practices conform to the DPA principles. All employees understand their obligations through continual training and this culture is instilled throughout the organisation.
- Investors in People: awarded the accreditation, with the assessors recognising its commitment to people, innovation, social conscious and team spirit.
- Safeguarding Policy: all clinical nurses comply with the NHS safeguarding policy and work together to help protect the welfare of adults.