Skip to Main Content
Corporate Social Responsibility
UKIM recognises that its operations have an impact on both the local community and wider environment and, through consultation with stakeholders, we have developed a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy which reflects our commitment to continuous improvement.
- ISO 14001 accredited. The environmental management standard allows us to control and measure our environmental risks and opportunities. We have implemented a programme of energy saving initiatives and comprehensive recycling schemes.
- Development of innovative technology - 60% of all transactions are completed electronically.
- Awarded Investors in People Silver Award.
- A culture based on core values - quality, respect, customer focus, team spirit and innovation.
- Programme of continual training and development.